Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CartEssenza @ La Fabbrica dei Balocchi - Vigevano

Good morning! It's tuesday and yet I'm tired from the last sunday in Milan for Carrousel: thank you to all those who came anyway even despite of the bad weather! I thank also all friends who came to meet me and made my day even more beautiful and full of surprises :)
Soon I will post some photos but in the meanwhile here it is the next event in which you'll find CartEssenza:

Sunday, 28 April 2013 
LA FABBRICA DEI BALOCCHI
c/o Castello Visconteo Sforzesco Cavallerizza - Vigevano

Happy market dalle 10 alle 20 tra funamboli, trampolieri, maghi e sputafuoco, con Bending Road, Truccabimbi, Laboratori di cioccolato per piccini, Billy Bolla e le sue magiche bolle, Tango argentino Victor Y Barbara.


For more infos:
La Fabbrica dei Balocchi - Facebook Page
The official event on Facebook
 Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin