Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bangle bracelets: other new works in "Intrecci" line :)

From when I'm back from Ireland my inspirations took me to work a lot on the "Intrecci" line: you can see results in the bracelets and necklaces I posted some days ago, and also in these new bangles, for now available in red, antique pink, silver and green (but soon in many other shades!).


The "Intrecci" bangles are completely hand made in the CartEssenza's lab with paper maché and other recovery materials: they're really light, colourful and *in their own little way* help recycle :)

Since they're not adjustable, I make them on your size: contact me to have yours!

 
Guest star book:
Alessandro Manzoni - "I promessi sposi - Edizione novamente illustrata", Ed. Paolo Carrara, 1875
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin