Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Irish Inspirations/2: The sky in the water - Lurgan Park

Imagine to walk in a huge park, green and in its middle a lake...add squirrels, swans, ducks and many other birds and animals...close your eyes and sit on a little pier, open them again and find yourself looking the sky reflected in the water.
Lurgan Park is one of my favourite places on earth: I could stay hours admiring what is around me, in the silence broken only from nature's sounds. Have a look at my photos and then tell me if you not agree with me ;)






Lurgan Park is the biggest park of Northern Ireland and the second largest urban park in Ireland: the classic "walk in the park" often becomes a whole afternoon...especially if you become friend with local squirrels! ;)

www.lurganpark.com/
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin