Monday, July 30, 2012

Papier machè celto-ligure Bracelet ♥

Dear friends of CartEssenza project,
I would like to start saying thank you to you all for the warmness with which my ring "The Way To Your Heart" for Bijoux d'Autore 2012 has been welcomed; I wish this work to be the new starting of my activity at it's best :)

To prove this, in these days of silence I worked on new creations, between which I present you this new kind of bracelet, inspired by the history of my beautiful region, Liguria:


As you know CartEssenza takes a lot of inspiration from past's art, and in this case the design went to match to another creation I made on commission for my friend Donatella: the celto-ligure bowl, inspired by her love for archaeology and of our friendship, born precisely on an archaeological excavation <3


Who knows if my friend will even like the bracelet version? ;)


I remind you that all CartEssenza's creations are made with papier maché and recovery materials, hand painted and signed, and protected from water and time with resin :)

Bye to all, see you soon!
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin